Jan 25, 2008

Book Signing!

Note: I am still trying to figure out how to configure my letterhead for these emails, so please be patient with me! :)
Also, please expect a detailed update this weekend, after the signing! :) Thanks for your understanding, and more importantly, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS (see praises/requests below)!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK ON NATE, TRICIA AND BABY GWEN: http://cfhusband.blogspot.com

BREATHTAKING UPDATE!


May HE receive all glory, honor and praise for EVERYTHING! AMEN!

FIRST BOOK SIGNING:
Gifts of Joy
2423 Allentown Rd., Lima, OH.

TOMORROW, Sat., January 26, 2008 from 2:00-6:00PM
Hard Cover: $25 + tax/Soft Cover: $15 + tax
RSVP NOT REQUIRED BY APPRECIATED!

PRAISES:

  • My personal vision is being solidified (a proper theology of suffering i.e.proclaiming God's sovereignty and goodness even amidst suffering).
  • Teens For Christ has graciously given me office space!
  • I'm able to take this semester off of school and still have insurance!
  • Breathtaking is being sent forth and touching lives for HIS glory!
  • This week's interviews went VERY well; the response has been overwhelming!
  • My website (www.ambermetz.com) is currently being updated; plans for further development are in the works!

    Continued prayer requests:
  • THAT GOD WOULD BE GET THE GLORY FOR EVERYTHING!!
  • WISDOM regarding how to implement my vision!!
  • HUMILITY before my Lord/publisher/family & friends/general public
  • DISCERNMENT on my part, as I continue to daily make huge decision
  • FAITHFULNESS until the bitter end on my part that I would be OPEN to His leading and direction.
  • MY HEALTH - my EBV level is on the RISE (referring to my mono-like symptoms). Cat-scans will be performed on Valentine's Day, February 14th, to determine if there is a specific reason for this. Please pray for STRENGTH

Also: Don't forget about your opportunity to write a review for Breathtaking at either www.amazon.com or www.barnesandnoble.com! I'm not looking for '5 star' reviews, just honesty from whomever is willing to help! Thank you in advance!

The Lord will glorify Himself through Breathtaking! Please continue to believe that His story will go forward to thousands of individuals for His glory and His alone!!

Isaiah 26:8 (Amp)
"Yes, in the path of Your judgments, O Lord, we wait [expectantly] for You; our heartfelt desire is for Your name and the remembrance of You."

No comments: