Jan 21, 2008

Scattered words

There's so much I want to say, so much I wish I could put into words. The words aren't coming, though, and you're probably already bored to tears with this post. Sorry about that. Ok, maybe I'll try again. I'll just...write..and see where it takes me.

My mind is scattered, my words seem futile and my strength is waning. I remember this place...this place of desperation that the Lord always takes me to before He moves - in a big way.
He knows my heart and that's all that matters for now, I guess. There are so many things I wish I could share with all of you, but now is not the time for all of that. There will come a day, though, of this I'm sure. Until then, I rest in Him and not in my own strength. I wake up every day and say 'not my will but Yours be done' and press on for the Higher Calling in Jesus Christ - wherever that leads me. I don't need to know why or when...I just need to know in Whom I have believed and trust that He is 'I AM'.


Thank you for today, Jesus...doors are opening, if ever so slightly. I believe! I know that '
Breathtaking' is going to reach millions - somehow, some way. Please just help my unbelief...it's all for Your glory and renown. Kill me and replace my selfish want with Your Spirit. Ruin me. Burn within me the desire to know You more..and let that be enough. Amen.

WISDOM, oh God...grant me Your wisdom.

No comments: