Jul 10, 2008

ICRS 2008

ICRS 2008: Before I go…
I wanted to give you all a short update before I head off to ICRS! If you remember, this is the conference I first mentioned at the beginning of the year. I am very thankful to those gracious individuals who have partnered with me in praying for and ultimately financing this trip!!! One of my best friends, Annie, and I fly out of Detroit in route to Orlando early Saturday morning; the conference itself begins Sunday, July 13th, and runs through Thursday, July 17th. I am amazed at the opportunities the Lord has afforded me while I am there. If you would have told me three years ago that I would be in this position, I would have told you that you were crazy.

Because I know many of you like to know more specific ways you can pray for me, I have attached media confirmations for T.V. interviews, and on radio interview, while I am away.
You will notice that one of them is with Life Today. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have been praying for 3 years for an opportunity to meet with someone from that particular ministry. I will not be meeting with James & Betty Robison, at least not at this point, but will have an interview with one of their producers, Sharon Elmore. If they “like” me, I will be invited onto the program at a later date. Please pray that the Lord is glorified through the interview, no matter what the outcome of it.

Other things to pray for while I am away:

  • ABOVE ALL FOR GOD TO GET ALL THE GLORY FOR EVERYTHING THAT OCCURS @ ICRS!!!!
  • WISDOM - I could use it in every area of my life, as could we all!
  • My health – it’s going to be a long, stressful week; please pray for physical, mental and emotional strength to run the Race the Lord has set before me the next 5 days.
  • Ministry odds & ends - please pray for me, as I work things out with accountants regarding getting that IRS tax emption! It’s a slow, tedious process!
  • Saturday – Please pray that the flight goes well, that we get from the airport to our hotel and settled in for the long week ahead!
  • Sunday – Please pray for me as I attend the ‘International Vision Celebration’ to pitch my message/book to international publishers
  • SundayPRAISE: I get to finally meet the crew from Winepress after years of just email/phone correspondence!
  • Monday - Please be in prayer for my interview with Meri Crouley @ 8:40am.
  • Monday – Please be in prayer for my interview with “Body Builders” @ 10:30am
  • TuesdayPLEASE PRAY for that interview with Life Today @ 10:30am
  • Tuesday – Please pray for my book signing @ 1:30pm
  • Wednesday – Please pray for Annie and I as we spend our time NETWORKING!
  • Thursday – Please pray for me as I interview with Moody Radio @ 8:30am
  • Thursday – Please pray for me as I interview with “The Good Life” @ 10:00am
  • Friday – Please pray for Annie and I as we travel back to the airport in Detroit, MI. and then home!

Before I forget: those wondering about my WBCL INTERVIEW

Click here and then go to the Thursday, July 3rd show. If you’d like to get to my portion of the interview, you’ll have to fast-forward around 35 minutes or so. If you have any questions/problems, please email me!!

Above all, Thank YOU for your prayers and support!! We certainly can’t do this without you!!! J

1 comment:

Maysa Monte said...

I am going too. Wish you much success. God has also opened the doors for me.
In Christ,
Maysa