Aug 13, 2008

Crucial Ministry Update!

Faithful is He Who is calling you [to Himself] and utterly trustworthy, and He will also do it [fulfill His call by hallowing and keeping you].
1 Thessalonians 5: 24 (AMP)

Prayer Warriors & Friends:
I know it’s been a long time since you heard from me, but rest-assured, I am still alive! Beyond merely being alive, I am very busy with the ministry with which God has entrusted me. I wanted to write all of you weeks ago to give you more updates on I.C.R.S but just could never find the time. My apologies!

I’ll keep this email as short as possible, but there is EXTREMELY EXCITING news to share! I can’t believe I get to share with all of you what I’m about to say, but the time has come!! Our Lord is so faithful, so willing to use us for His glory, if we’ll just lay down our lives and say ‘Not my will, but Yours be done’. I know this to be true now more than ever.

Before I share, though, here are a few other updates. If you just can’t wait, or are too busy to read, at least scroll down and look at what is highlighted in red! : -)

Moody Bible Institute:
As of August 11th, I have completed my summer semester through M.B.I and am
looking forward to being done with my Bachelor of Science degree in Biblical Studies Lord-willing in
July of 2009. I will once again be signing up for coursework for the fall; please pray that the Lord sustains me, as I seek to finish around 10.0 hours of school, which will leave 15 hours and an internship left!

International Christian Retail Show – the rest of the recap:

I know I promised more of an update other than the Sat-Sunday one I sent out, but obviously with my hectic school schedule when I got home, that unfortunately never happened. However, just know that the Lord filled my week with divine appointments for His glory, and I am still praying through many encounters I was able to have while in Orlando. I won’t bore all of you with the details! Just keep praying!!!

Now…

UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:

  • Linesville, P.A. – August 16/17th

Please pray for me, as I travel with my mentor
to Linesville, P.A. to speak this Sunday, August 17th.

  • Dallas, Texas – August 19/20th

Life Today with James and Betty Robison!!!
Will be taped August 19th; date of airing TBA!

I’m not making it up! I couldn’t if I even tried!! Yes, friends, the LORD HAS ANSWERED my prayer of 3 YEARS, and He’s done it in extreme fashion!!!! I just found out yesterday (Aug. 12th) that I am to fly to Dallas on Tuesday, tape the show Tuesday night, and fly home on Wednesday morning. Isn’t it just like God that I just finished my semester through MBI the 11th, have only a small gap between this and my next speaking engagement, and have actually been praying that I would hear from Life Today (either if they wanted me on or not) much earlier than anticipated. This, my friends, is MUCH earlier than anticipated!! I was told it could be up to 6 months before I heard from them! Not only have I heard from them, I’m going!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!

I will send out a list of prayer requests for the trip by Tuesday for all of you to pray through. I fall facedown before Jesus, thanking Him for this divine opportunity and responsibility and acknowledge that now I am completely out of my comfort zone and so desperately in need of Him!

· Philly area, PA. – Aug. 22-29th

Please pray for me, as I go visit my dear friend, Sarah Behn, and her parents; I will be speaking 2-3 times while I am away. Pray, as always, that as I speak, it is His words and not my own!

So, that’s my update!! I’m in just as much shock as all of you! Go GOD! : -) Love you all!! KEEP PRAYING, as the amount of spiritual warfare around me is intensifying, as I prepare for these crucial opportunities to minister to HIS children.

No comments: