Dec 2, 2008

What Brings Me Joy

What Brings Me Joy...

  • Spending time with the Lord, being still and knowing that He is God.
  • When my email inbox is, for the most part, caught-up!
  • Making a to-do-list and getting to check things off
  • Spending time with those who truly know me for ME, and want to talk to me not just because I have been on television or speak on behalf of the Lord
  • Writing in my Moleskine
  • Driving my 2001 Mazda Protege E.S...oh, how I love you "Sandy"
  • Talking to dozens of people a day about our awesome Lord and His sovereignty and goodness
  • Talking on the phone with others who truly love Jesus and "get" what life is about
  • Working out at my local Curves
  • Hearing "I love you" from my best friends and the man God has called me to love
  • Learning how to love said man better; being refined in the process
  • Mt. Dew, yes, at times it does bring me joy :)
  • Pictures in my office
  • Post-it notes
  • Sending out copies of Breathtaking
  • Traveling the country to proclaim a 'proper theology of suffering'
  • Breathtaking deeply for His glory and taking one day at a time.

1 comment:

Joe in Camarillo said...

Hi Amber,
I just wanted to say hello. Yesterday I watched your interview on Life Today and I found it very inspiring. It's encouraging to hear the stories of people who face difficult situations with alot of heart and courage. Always keep your head up, for your strength is a beacon for others.

Joe in Camarillo