Apr 21, 2008

Help!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

G’morning, y’all!

I have a busy schedule ahead of me today, so I wanted to get this e-mail out before I forget! First of all, THANK YOU for praying for Breathtaking Ministries!! The Lord is moving in my heart and giving me more discernment when it comes to my personal life and the life of the ministry.

PLEASE DON’T STOP PRAYING!!

Some of asked other (not nearly as important) ways you can help the ministry right now:

A) Consider giving a word of testimony to Breathtaking Ministries regarding how Breathtaking and/or Breathtaking Ministries’ message of proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ through a proper theology of suffering (i.e. the idea that God is sovereign and good no matter what our earthly circumstances and works everything out for our good and His glory) has impacted your life/relationship with Christ. We would like to use these testimonials on the new website and upcoming media tools!!! If at all possible, at least 10 different testimonies are needed!!
B)
Get the word out!!
C)
I know I’ve said it before, but write a review for Breathtaking on Amazon’s and/or Barnes and Noble’s website.

Email me at amber@ambermetz.com with any help you want to offer/questions you may have.

ABOVE ALL, JUST KEEP PRAYING!!!!


No comments: