Apr 29, 2008

Non-profit coming!!

Important update:

Greetings, my friends! I wanted to let you know that as of yesterday, April 28, 2008, the Articles of Incorporation for Breathtaking Ministries, Inc. have been turned in and are now being processed by the state of Ohio! Breathtaking Ministries, Inc. should have 501©3 status by the end of May!

PRAISE THE LORD!

I want all of you to know that it’s not about ‘becoming a non-profit’, me (certainly not me!) or even the name ‘Breathtaking Ministries, Inc.’. As the Scriptures say, we are to die to self daily and continue to be conformed to our Savior, Jesus Christ. This whole ministry is about proclaiming the Lord’s glory by sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ (us being saved from eternity apart from our Creator by grace through faith alone for the glory of God) and a proper theology of suffering. If I’m dead and gone tomorrow, the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the message of God’s sovereignty and goodness amidst human suffering must go forward. Breathtaking and Breathtaking Ministries, Inc. are just two ways – of thousands – the Lord has ordained for this to occur.

I am just a mere vessel that is daily falling facedown before Him. I’m by no means perfect or even close. I can be the worst of Pharisees, the prodigal and/or the older brother in one day, and always very unworthy of the calling He has placed on my life. That’s why I need Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit working inside of me every single moment of every single day.

Your prayers sustain me!! THANK YOU for being willing to partner with me, as I proclaim who Jesus is and His desire to set us free (Is. 61:1-3) and not Amber Metz, Breathtaking, or Breathtaking Ministries, Inc. Again, if you still have questions regarding what we’re all about, please check out ‘The Mission’ on Breathtaking Ministries’ website. Also: I unfortunately didn’t receive any testimonials regarding how Breathtaking or Breathtaking Ministries, Inc. has encouraged or impacted lives. I know that we’re all on this together, and that you guys do believe that God is using this ‘proper theology of suffering’, so please just tell me how! J I don’t want endorsements for my self-esteem or even really ‘endorsements’ for Breathtaking. I’m looking for how the Lord has shown you what a proper theology of suffering looks like through the reading of the Word and the concepts brought up by the ministry. I hope that helps.

Please email me if you have any questions!!

*Please let me know how all of you are doing so I can pray for you efficiently!!

No comments: