Apr 10, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Breathtaking Ministries' website is also currently 'under construction'! Please be patient with us, as we attempt to fix font and Fire Fox issues. You'll also notice that many of the pages have not been completed yet. I am feverishly working on getting my webmaster the text, so he can put it in, but all of that takes precious time, and more importantly, PRAYER!

If you'd like to contact me, as always email amber@ambermetz.com

I'll be in Lynchburg, VA. at Liberty University until late Sunday night. The Lord always seems to refine me in amazing ways when I leave the state of Ohio, and I'm trusting this time is no exception. Please pray that I'll be open to His voice. I want to answer The Call!!

While I'm gone, please continue to pray for Nathan, Tricia and Gwyneth. You can follow their story over at CF Husband, Nate's blog.

Amber
Isaiah 26:8

No comments: