Apr 5, 2008

Work In Progess...

As I said today in my interview with Stacy Harp, the President of Active Christian Media, this blog is still very much a work-in-progress! :) I promise to try to do a better job with it, though! For now, you may only find my ministry newsletter updates on it (at least for the most part)...but this will get better in time, as my website is re-done and re-launched shortly!!

Please feel free to ask me anything you want while you're here. You're not stalking me. This is a public blog, and even if you just 'stumbled' upon it, I'm consciously putting myself out there so fire away. I look forward to hearing from you, the reader.

If there's any particular subject you'd like me to cover, please shoot me an email (amber@ambermetz.com) and let me know!

I'm on a journey. This blog's on a journey. We're all on a journey. One thing is for certain, though, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8) and His Gospel of grace through faith still applies today. The Word never changes, life does...and I'm so excited to see what's around the corner for Breathtaking Ministries. A proper theology of suffering will go forward, with or without me...but I'm so thankful that, at least for now, I get to watch the Lord glorify Himself through my crazy pipe dream!

Amber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please change the words on this page from white to dark so I can read them. There are only a couple of posts with dark writing on them that are legible.

I am a friendly face, sent over here from Active Christian Media and Stacy Harp.